Saturday, September 23, 2006

Of Time and its management

So, when the timing to create a new blog just wasn't right. Especially when a friend had to set up shop in my room to complete Uni assignments, increasing the productivity of my PC. I think my PC was well utilised, coz the friend is expecting good marks.

Networking jobs usually have long shifts, kinda like the interns at hospitals, who have to work 48 hours at a time. Which is a scary thought, imagine you having a deep cut on your back and you get to the Emergency Room to be invited by the residenty sleepy, imagine him or her(for the PC*) to be drowsy while putting those stitches.

Ok, my job does not have 48 hour shift thankfully. I got a 10 hour shift though. Which means not much time to sit down and pour out the thoughts into bits on the PC**. There are quite a few things for me to learn, one of them being time management. So, will hopefully keep this blog updated.

0 comments: